HR at Wipro Limited
Views:4785 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Content & Marketing Role - Cyber Security & Risk Services - Strategic Marketing Team (3-8 yrs)
- This career opportunity is with Strategic Marketing group for the Cyber Security and Risk services (CRS) group in Wipro. CRS is one of the Big Bets within Wipro and serves clients globally across industries; Banking, financial services, insurance, retail, healthcare, Energy and utilities, communication and manufacturing.
- The role is domain, strategy and execution focused, contributing to the positioning and successful GTM, working with leadership, sales, solution, domain teams and marketing teams to develop highly differentiated market propositions and content assets.
- Understand and gain insights on the market trends, customer pain points and competition landscape.
- Leverage the insights to develop a content and marketing strategy to take to the market, customers and analysts.
- Work with CRS business group (strategy team, SME/Practice head, consulting heads, and sales team) to execute the CRS editorial and content calendar.
- This involves ensuring we have highly differentiated, high value, content assets to put through the marketing channels.
- Work with the corporate marketing team and creative agencies to convert the content assets into GTM assets such as Solution decks, brochures, infographics, white papers, videos, and solution demos, to drive multi-channel marketing programs.
- Drive the Analyst relations charter for CRS.
- Work with Wipro analyst relations team and the business teams to design a robust engagement program to achieve better mindshare with the analyst community. This would include plan and execute analyst inquiries, report submissions, briefings and advisory sessions.
- Execute the marketing programs using multiple marketing channels - Social media, Events, Media, Account based marketing and Analyst relations.
- Ability to build strategic perspective and influence at senior level.
- High domain knowledge in the Cyber security and risk services domain.
- A good blend of marketing and business content writing skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail, meticulous writing & error spotting Team player and a collaborative mindset.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.