TA at Wipro Consumer Care
Views:989 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Wipro Consumer Care - Senior Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (9-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Legal
i. To be a business partner and work towards achieving business goals by minimizing risk in various matters and actively work on achieving business objectives by rendering appropriate legal support.
ii. Work on various transactions including due diligence, documentation, negotiations, closing for Private equity transactions, share acquisitions, amalgamations, business transfer agreements etc.
iii. Handle all types of litigations in different forums vis. Consumer disputes, disputes with counter parties, disputes with government authorities, notices/ proceedings by various authorities, labour litigations etc. To brief the counsel, to attend the court hearings wherever required, to effectively manage the litigations for positive outcome in various litigations/ arbitrations.
iv. To deal with different legal issues/ advisory matters viz. queries on legal metrology, drugs and cosmetics, other product declaration laws, consumer laws, IT and data protection, factory related matters, labour issues, criminal matters etc. To deal with such issues promptly and effectively keeping business interest in mind.
v. Effective contract management including drafting/ reviewing various types of agreements, standardizing documents and ensuring that the business risk is mitigated by organized contract management.
vi. To impart training/ awareness on various matters viz. Prevention of sexual harassment, labour law compliances, contractual compliances, compliances with product declaration laws, data protection & IT laws compliances etc.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience :
- Strength in transactions (M&A, mergers, amalgamations, private equity etc.)
- Good understanding of handling complex litigations and deciding litigation strategy
- Robust knowledge of contract drafting/ reviewing and general contract management
- General industry knowledge viz. product legislations, food laws, labour laws, factory related laws etc.
- LLB/LLM Required
- Prior experience in a corporate of significant size, preferably FMCG/ consumer industry is preferable.