Manager - HR at Wipro Consumer
Views:3105 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Consumer Care - Head - Global Information Systems (17-23 yrs)
Role: Head - Global Information Systems
Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India. Sales revenue grew from INR 3.04 Bn to INR 66 Bn + (USD 1Bn) in 2017-18 growing 22 times in last 15 years. Sales Revenue for FY 17-18 stood at USD 1 Billion. Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting has presence in 19 countries predominantly in the Indian Sub-Continent, ASEAN & MENA regions. Women employees constitute nearly 60% of the total work force.
- Leader is expected to deliver the following for our Consumer Care, Lighting, Furniture business.
- Ensure the existing technology landscape lead to outcomes in line with business goals
- Create business value through new technology paradigms
- Lead & nurture the enterprise's digital transformation from idea to implementation
- Define the IT and Business collaboration relationships
- Develop & Improve platforms for vendors, partners, customers and employees
- IT and development team personnel management
- Simplify the architecture complexity
- Accountable for Cyber Security & Business Continuity Planning
- Sets directions for technology partnerships, architecture approach and platform selections
- Mentor, Motivate and Manage teams
- Monitor, measure & manage budget performance
- Govern and Guide development programs of new workloads.
Experience: 17 - 23 Years of professional experience in managing large landscapes of IT in retail, manufacturing, FMCG environments. Leaders who consulted, led transformations, managed delivery for multiple geography engagements can bring us a new perspective
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.