Manager - HR at Wipro Consumer
Views:3459 Applications:691 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:550
Wipro Consumer Care - eCommerce Manager (5-15 yrs)
Individual Contributor role.
Organisation context of role :
- He/ She will be responsible for delivering business objectives of the given portfolio.
- The incumbent is responsible not only to deliver agreed business value, but is also responsible for managing listing hygiene on platform, content optimization & updation, platform marketing (in collaboration with business marketing). All the above for existing product as well as new launches.
- Building ratings & reviews of products & collaborating with customer care to manage response to customer queries/negative reviews on the portal is also part of the job.
Handles select E-commerce accounts :
Account Planning :
- Trade Spend in-line with Budgets Trade Terms in accordance with Policy.
- Shopper Activation & Category Management - Promotion and Shopper Activation planning, Category Development & Advisory with Key Strategic Accounts
- Service Efficiency - Ensure fill rates of 85%+ for key SKUs, Upkeep of Product masters, On-shelf availability of Must stock SKUs
- Assortment & Distribution - NPI listing & distribution, Joint Ownership of Category Planograms
- Commercial - Account reconciliation, Manage Receivables
- Sales Planning - Ownership of Account's POS and purchase plans and input the same into BUP
- E-commerce marketing on self service platforms like Amazon, content quality, listing hygiene and ratings & reviews.
Education Qualification :
- MBA - with a specialization in Sales and Marketing
Work Experience :
1. Years of Experience : 3-4 years of experience
2. Area of Experience : Should have either handled ecommerce accounts in previous roles or should have worked with one of the e-commerce players on the buyer side