Wipro Consumer Care - Category Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (15-24 yrs)
Wipro Consumer Care - Category Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS only - 15+ years
- Develop current & long term category strategy & brand plans in order to drive business and achieve sales targets as well as profitability(EBT)
- To carry out relevant consumer researches/ market analysis in order to help carve out category strategy in order to gain category share
- To design long term brand portfolio basis past & current brand identity & forecasted category movement.
- To develop, launch and manage new products & brand extensions which is in line with category portfolio profitability strategy.
- To drive brand Health targets and brand equity
- Conduct regular brand health studies to track brand awareness, trials & usership vis a vis competition.
- To draw marketing plans basis the results of brand tracks in order to drive brand growth
- To supervise execution of plans across Above the line & below the line in order to achieve pre-designed targets
- To devise optimized marketing mix & execute brand plans with timelines and cost effectiveness.
- To decide marketing mix of the brands handled including pricing, product, distribution, packaging, promotions & Communication strategy.
- To plan & allocate budget to each brand/ sub-brand/ marketing initiative in order to optimize spends.
- To develop brand communication that is based on consumer insights & translates into winning advertising
- Media Management - Planning campaigns, pre and post evaluations, execution, media buying, checks, media scheduling and trade-offs
- To contribute in the area of people and process development for improving the function of the marketing department
- To nurture and build winning teams
- To lead and contribute to skill development and training initiatives
Skills/Qualifications : PG - MBA/PGDM - Sales & Marketing from Tier 1 B Schools only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.