Wipro Consumer Care - Area Sales Manager (3-20 yrs)
ASM Recruitment - Brief
Organization: Wipro Consumer Care
Position Vacant: ASM -Area Sales Manager
Position Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Brands: Santoor, Chandrika, Softouch, Safewash, Glucovita, Bulbs, LEDs.
This position will overlook the sales contribution through the General Trade channel in the given area.
- Delivering Sales Volume Primary and Secondary targets assigned to the Area
- Meeting Infrastructure targets
- Meeting Distribution expansion targets.
- Meeting New Product launch targets.
- People Management - Maintaining a conducive professional relationship with all business partners.
- Recruiting, Managing, and Developing Team - Keeping them motivated, providing guidance, monitoring performance.
- Putting in place good operations and excelling in Operational excellence.
- Driving Local sales promotion schemes, Visibility campaigns, and new product launches.
- Monitoring Budgets and utilizing the same to the optimum level.
- Co-ordinating with depot team to ensure proper claim management, Order processing.
- Analyzing competition scenario & reporting the same. MIS reporting
- Complete resolution of all issues in the territory and ensure smooth operations.
- Candidates with FMCG industry exposure at an Area level
- Must have handled a team of Sales officers and front-line sales representatives.
- Must have experience in consistently excelling in Sales, Infra, and Distribution-related Metrics.
- MBA - Tier 1 and 2 B-schools or Other MBA colleges with 5 years+ experience as a manager (ASM) with exposure to regional markets
- Fluency in English & local language MANDATORY.
- Channel exposure - Must have handled General trade, Standalone Supermarkets, and Wholesale channels.
- Highly ambitious and high hunger for success; Strong motivation; Ability to prioritize and multi-task; Ability to quickly identify and provide resolution on issues.
- Needs to have Good written and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.