Wipro - Consulting Partner - BFSI Domain (15-20 yrs)
Wipro's MAS Consulting team works on organization-wide initiatives covering the business architecture, information architecture, infrastructure architecture, governance and transformation. People who play these roles have carried various titles and come from various backgrounds. Some come from a technology specialist background, others come from a broader technical architecture background. But all have a strong background in supporting both sales and delivery of strategic programs.
Successful candidates for this role will bring:
- Proven track record in consulting sales preferably Customer Experience, Business Acceleration, or EA Services sales to Fortune 500 level.
- 15+ years of consulting sales experience in Financial Services or Capital Markets
- Deliver specialized solutions, characterized by high performance and innovation, using a combination of consultancy, software and hardware
- Excellent consulting skills, experience in influencing change, negotiating and selling
- Demonstrate the ability to build and expand on new relationships
- Previous P&L accountability and revenues/order booking targets for teams of 20-40 consultants.
- Keen eye on emerging Technology and Architecture trends and their potential impact on tomorrow's business
- Ability to study organizational mission, goals and drivers, confer with senior executives and synthesize the IT capabilities required to address business needs
- This role will require extensive travel across the assigned country and possible international travel.
- Candidate should be proficient in English with a secondary language skill that are appropriate to either US or EU sales roles.
- Generating consulting business from new and existing accounts and have the capability to drive and lead customer relationships into multimillion dollar engagements.
- Experience in account planning, business development strategies, and participating in large integrated deals.
- Consulting Practices management and working knowledge of off-shore/ far-site model
- Experience in defining strategic IT plans for large organizations and developing target architectures
- Experience in developing transition plans and the governance procedures, policies and guidelines to ensure that project initiatives comply with the overall architecture direction
- Experience in evaluating vendors, products and emerging industry trends
- Experience in one or more of the following EA Methods & Frameworks - TOGAF, Zachman, RM-ODP, FEAF, Gartner EA Framework, Meta Group EA Framework etc
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.