Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:2972 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Consulting Partner (6-12 yrs)
The consulting partner role is primarily responsible for converting premium consulting opportunities into balanced engagements for Wipro, and ensuring delivery of the same.
From a business development perspective, you will incumbent sees opportunities, crafts creative market and client pursuit strategies along with the Sales teams, and is a master within the area of expertise. From a delivery perspective, you would be responsible for developing clientsâ€™ strategies, business and financial models, and operating architectures.
Crafts client pursuit strategies & diagnoses client opportunities which have scope of downstream engagements within the Utilities and Energy Sector
- Reviews and assesses a clientâ€™s business strategy, including ambitious positioning, strategic direction & proposes appropriate remodeling solutions
- Generates demand through consultative selling within the Utilities Sector across Electricity, Water and Gas clients
Collaborates with Sales Teams and account managers on business development plans and meets the sales targets set in objectives.
- Plans the strategy and direction for key client engagements for the next 3 years
- Understands & supports change management activities, transformation projects and handles implementation
- Collaborates with Digital and Consulting offering and practice leaders in taking transformation solutions within the Utilities Sector across Electricity, Water and Gas clients
- Manages order book for engagements generating an annual order book and revenue stream of $3m to 4m+ for the management consulting track
- Closes on new projects and/or project extensions up to $3m to $4m million/year with minimal partner support
- Builds reusable IP across the Utilities Sector across Electricity, Water and Gas clients
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behavior including violence and sexual harassment
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.