HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:2339 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Consultant - Service Now (5-6 yrs)
The role would be for ServiceNow Consultant/Customer Advisory Role. The consultant will work very closely with customers & Wipro sales/account teams to drive solution roadmap, Proposals and conduct business value assessment exercises.
Generic skillset :
- At least 5-6 years of Experience in ServiceNow Pre-sales, Architecture for ServiceNow engagements in large customer environments.
- Should hold certification on ServiceNow sales, pre-sales in ITBM/ HR/CSM/SecOps (At least 1 certification is mandatory)
- Ability to draft innovative solutions, respond to competitive bids and provide winning solutions to customers on ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to conduct workshops for roadmap creation, conduct proof of concept, demo of new use cases, run requirement gathering workshops and define business impacting use cases on ServiceNow platform
- Good knowledge on DevOps, Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Experience in managing complex ServiceNow Transition and Transformation engagements.
- Well versed with assessment of architecture and process, perform GAP analysis and maturity workshops.
- Highly motivated and possesses organizational and team working skills along with effective communication abilities.
- Experience in leading medium to small technical and consulting teams.
- Strategy Market analysis, Strategy & Account planning , Branding etc.
- Planning Opportunities, Evaluation, Resourcing & Relationship Management.
- Proposal RFP, RFI, clarifications & modifications, offering & Capabilities, Presentation & Negotiation, Competitor analysis etc.
Business Analysis :
- Business Objectives/needs and changes, Business Cases & Benefits etc.
- Analysis, Requirements & Opinions , Scope , Design ,Planning etc.
- Team, Stakeholder & Team Management ,Solutioning & Implementation etc.
- Process ITIL V3
- Technical Sizing, Configurations & Customizations, Integrations and Upgrades standards and strategy , Health checks etc.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.