Recruiter at Wipro Limited
Views:3818 Applications:447 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Consultant - Digital Transformation - BFSI Domain (2-3 yrs)
Business and technology disruptions are impacting financial institutions at an accelerating pace. Digital banking laggards will see 35% of their net profitability erode while digital leaders will attain a profitability upside of 40%. Digitally native insurers will reduce expenses by ~10% of premiums and claims by 8%. In response, digital transformation related projects are consuming 25% of BFSI IT budgets. Buying power for these projects is also shifting from CIOs to CXOs. Wipro BFSI is in a unique position to take advantage of this structural shift.
We have created an organization unit - BFSI Digital to engage, solution, sell and support delivery across digital initiatives in conjunction with Wipro Digital. BFSI Digital is already the largest contributor to Wipro's Digital ecosystem revenue. This is opening up unprecedented opportunities for people who want to GROW and MAKE their careers in the area of digital transformation.
- Evangelize Digital within BFSI
- Provide support to RFPs/Digital propositions and learn during the process
- Research and track business and technology trends related to Digital and their impact on BFSI
- Re-imagine how BFSI products, organization structures and Wipro offerings need to change to keep up and beyond for the Digital wave
- Drive and support the content creation activities associated with BFSI marketing strategy
- Drive and support the social media strategy for BFSI digital
- Conduct outside-in research on specific accounts on their Digital readiness and market perceptions
- MBA with 2 to 3 years of experience - who is digitally savvy
- Presales or domain consulting experience is preferred
- Great attitude; willingness to be outside the comfort zone
- Be a strong team player and is self-guided
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.