Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:1171 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Cluster Head - BFSI Sector (8-13 yrs)
The career opportunity is with Wipro's Sales Group. The Cluster lead sales for BFSI is accountable for both sales and delivery in strategic account in BFSI, India, West Region. This role is responsible for driving profitable growth from the accounts by developing strategic client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction through world class delivery. Role also include new client acquisition and business development.
- Lead account strategy and planning and identify opportunities of growth in accounts
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organisation and drive
penetration in various functions including outside CIO.
- Leverage Wipro's unique value proposition to shape opportunities for the customer and increase share of revenues from single source deals.
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
- Also drive collections. Increase market share and share of wallet with the customer.
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns, and to enable the delivery teams in ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for Wipro.
- Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in customer's strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase Wipro's solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with Wipro's offerings.
Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify Wipro leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Mentor and nurture the next line of leadership in the account team. Build a top quality account sales team capable of consultative selling.
- Focus on people development, employee movement and career management.
- Build a supportive environment to increase employee satisfaction/motivation and minimise attrition in the account sales and delivery teams.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.