Wipro - Cloud Solution Architect - Enterprise Partner Group (4-8 yrs)
Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) Enterprise Partner Group (EPG):
- The ideal candidate will have experience in customer/partner facing roles, worked in a services / consulting organization and had success leading technical and economic value discussions with senior customer executives that drive key decisions and implementation. The success of this role depends on collaboration with generalists and specialists in our partner ecosystem and the Microsoft field teams (including Services, Product engineering, and other pre-sales roles).
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of:
- 4+ years of success in consultative/ complex sales processes (where necessary, managing various stakeholders (Primary: TDM, Secondary: BDM) relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
- 3+ years of architecting & consulting experience in the context of a services organization such as large system integrators
- 3+ year's design and/or implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- 2+ years- experience in - migrating- on-premise workloads to the public cloud / hybrid cloud
- Experience in defining TCO/ ROI models for public cloud movement highly preferred
- Experience in AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with programming experience in one or more of the following areas highly preferred:
- Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure components:
- Software design or development
- Systems Operations/ Management
- Database architecture
- IP Networking
- IT Security
- Technical prowess and passion-especially for Windows Azure, modern Application design practices and principles.
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background highly desired, MBA optional
- This role does require up to 50% travel.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.