Senior Executive at Wipro
Views:5190 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Wipro - Cloud Infrastructure Architect (10-15 yrs)
Cloud Infrastructure Architect is responsible for architecting and maintaining the Cloud Infrastructure for Base family of products and platforms. He/she is expected to help create a very performing and highly scalable deployment infrastructure for Base platform, using the latest (stable) tools technologies available in open-source market. He/she is also responsible for defining the technical roadmap of the product, realize the same and continuously keep updating it to keep the product updated with the technology trend and evolving product requirements.
- BS/MS in Computer Science (CS, IT or other related streams only would be considered).
- 10+ years of hands-on Software Architecture, Design, and Development experience using Java technologies.
- Desired candidate must be a self-motivated, creative, and innovative individual with good communication skills. He/she should be able to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as a team member.
- Strong experience in architecting solutions around High End Data processing, Real Time & Big Data Analytics
- Proficiency in Java, Experience in designing Data Management technology frameworks around Java related technologies
- Experience in working with Agile Scrum methodology
Skills and Experience:-
- Mandatory experience in Cloud Foundry, Bosch/SAP HANA.
- Experience in architecting Infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows on Cloud with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, Multi-region, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience in architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
- Must have hands-on experience in provisioning and building full scale development / test / staging / production environments at Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Azure, IBM Softlayer or any other public cloud services Estimating cloud usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
- Experience working within the Enterprise software market and/or Internet companies would be an added advantage.
- Enterprise and Web applications architecture knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Must have implemented and managed continuous delivery systems and methodologies on Public/Private Cloud implementations. Should have solid understanding in implementation, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on public/private cloud implements that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- Experience in using cloud automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Saltstack is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.