HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:3570 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Client Visit Manager/Client Experience Manager (4-9 yrs)
Client Experience Manager:
- Develop, manage and execute Mega Client visits to give a consistent experiences to all CXO clients, helping Consumer vertical to help achieve strong business results.
- Manage spectrum of activities with Client visits, assess business objectives and associated audiences and gain sponsor approvals (BFM, BUH, CPO) and execution
- Provide support to account teams on specific sales opportunities and ongoing Business deals and showcase Wipro's strength as one voice
Collaborate with cross-functional teams Service lines, Marketing, inter vertical teams and ensure integration of Client Experience programs for vertical to share their best practices.
- Promote the Client visit, dry-runs within the teams and raise their awareness of their role during the visit
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically by keeping an eye on the big picture and ability to drive the development and implementation of Client visit
- Collate and provide MIS reports to Vertical leadership and CEO's office on entire Consumer vertical Client visit insights
- Engaging Content & Business Contextualization
- Engage in creative direction and manage development, including management of outside design firms and coordination with brand.
- Collaborative attitude to work effectively across internal groups, and external vendors to drive projects forward. Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Creative thinking and ability to direct and sell creative ideas to a broad range of stakeholders; gain commitment from assigned stakeholders and guide implementation of marketing plans, messaging and communication
- Manage budget and resource plans to enable achievement of objectives. With responsibility for ensuring accurate forecasting, timely invoicing
- High-energy, self-starter with Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative and works well in team environment
- Ability to deal with tough timelines
- Ability to team effectively with cross functional groups like Finance, Marketing, Delivery and HR
- Experience and skill set required:
- Excellent skills in MS Office Tools (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Appreciation of technology and business trends
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.