HR at Wipro Limited
Views:1805 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Business Marketing Role - M&T Business Unit - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (10-15 yrs)
In this role you will handle the marketing responsibilities and define the positioning of the M&T Business unit of Wipro. Your objective is to drive the go-to-market plan to meet business objectives. This position will work closely with sales, practice, and the rest of the marketing team. In this important role, you will help manage analyst relations, service/product positioning, campaigns, messaging, and collaterals as well as the corporate website and the full library of sales enablement materials. The role demands a good understanding of the IT services industry, market drivers and other industry drivers, and needs the candidate to be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value of our offerings to the marketplace and achieve practice business goals.
Primary responsibilities :
1. Analyst & Advisory Relationship (Influencer Marketing):
- Analyst Relationship Management, Competitive Report participation, and submission, Strategic Advisory Sessions, Analyst Inquiry, Analyst Briefings
- Advisory Relationship Management & Communication
2. Market Planning & Analysis :
- Market Segmentation, Opportunity Analysis, Voice of the Customer, Competitive Analysis.
- Conduct Market Research, understand buying behavior, product composition. Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Core Competency Identification & Brand & Positioning
3. Positioning & Messaging:
- Value Proposition Development
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our services / Solutions
- Develop vertical-specific content and materials to better reach target industries and partner-specific materials
- Field Marketing Programs - Define the field marketing programs - trade shows, drive promotions, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
- Thought Leadership - Create Point-of-view papers
- Public/Analyst Relations
- Digital Marketing - Blogs, Social media, Website development, and traffic analysis
- Collateral - Video, high quality designed brochures, videos, scenarios, storyboarding
5. Customer Relationship :
- Account-Based Marketing
- Develop and manage customer marketing/reference materials including case studies, customer videos, and customer profiles
6. Marketing ROI :
- Develop and track budgets.
- Measure the success of various marketing campaigns.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of solution marketing areas
- Help achieve product business objectives and revenue goals.
- 10+ years of software/services product marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects and business partners, sales, customer support and development
- Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing collateral, such as Web content, data sheets, and white papers
- A deep understanding of the enterprise Information Technology services market
- Engg + MBA from a premier B-School
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.