HR at Wipro Limited
Views:3278 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Business Marketing Role - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- In this role you will handle the marketing responsibilities and define the positioning of the M&T Business unit of Wipro. Your objective is to drive the go-to-market plan to meet business objectives. This position will work closely with sales, practice, and the rest of the marketing team.
- In this important role, you will help manage analyst relations, service/product positioning, campaigns, messaging, and collaterals as well as the corporate website and the full library of sales enablement materials.
- The role demands a good understanding of the IT services industry, market drivers and other industry drivers, and needs the candidate to be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value of our offerings to the marketplace and achieve practice business goals.
Primary responsibilities :
Analyst & Advisory Relationship (Influencer Marketing) :
- Analyst Relationship Management, Competitive Report participation and submission, Strategic Advisory Sessions, Analyst Inquiry, Analyst Briefings
- Advisory Relationship Management & Communication
Market Planning & Analysis :
- Market Segmentation, Opportunity Analysis, Voice of the Customer, Competitive Analysis.
- Conduct Market Research, understand buying behavior, product composition. Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Core Competency Identification & Brand & Positioning
Positioning & Messaging :
- Value Proposition Development
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our services / Solutions
- Develop vertical-specific content and materials to better reach target industries and partner-specific materials
- Field Marketing Programs - Define the field marketing programs - trade shows, drive promotions, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
- Thought Leadership - Create Point-of-view papers
- Public/Analyst Relations
- Digital Marketing - Blogs, Social media, Website development and traffic analysis
- Collateral - Video, high quality designed brochures, videos, scenarios, story boarding
Customer Relationship :
- Account-Based Marketing
- Develop and manage customer marketing/reference materials including case studies, customer videos, and customer profiles
Marketing ROI :
- Develop and track budgets.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of solution marketing areas
- Help achieve product business objectives and revenue goals.
- 10+ years of software/services product marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects and business partners, sales, customer support and development
- Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing collateral, such as Web content, data sheets, and white papers
- A deep understanding of the enterprise Information Technology services market
- Engg + MBA from a premier B-School
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.