HR at Wipro Limited
Views:2819 Applications:487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Business Marketing Role (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should be passionate and have relevant prior experience in Internal Communications, Brand Building (internal and external )and Employee engagement preferably with Tier 1 Technology companies.
- Ability to work closely across geos with stakeholders to craft targeted messages that will engage customers & employees across a variety of communication channels.
- Must have exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and define goals of internal business initiatives in terms of awareness, recall, engagement, adoption etc..
- Develop briefs for agencies and evaluate the output of the creatives. Review all aspects of internal communication plans including creative strategy, execution, channel mix, event and activation, budgets and success metrics. Write, edit, and manage newsletters and blogs.
- Must have strong consultative and negotiation skills. Use data and customer feedback to continuously improve communications messages and derive insights from unstructured campaign data.
- Hands on experience of any communication automation platform, enterprise social platforms and data analytics platform.
- A successful candidate will have a proven record in integrated marketing and creating a plan to drive awareness and pipeline contribution to revenue, integrating all marketing touch points into a ubiquitous Wipro brand experience.
- Should be able to independently work with cross functional teams within and outside of Wipro to run campaigns and events like hackathons, roadshows, international and local workshops, trainings, etc.
- Generate leads by devising and executing multi-channel campaigns across mail, social media, webinars, workshops, etc
- Enhance BU positioning by creating unique vale propositions & elevator pitches for differentiated communication with clients & influencers esp including service offering content on website, Blogs, POVs, Case Studies, Videos, playbooks etc
- Create customer advocacy by generating client testimonials - AV and text
- Manage Wipro's participation in industry events end-to-end that includes brand visibility, engagement and lead generation strategies, theme, message, communications, design and vendor interactions
- Develop content for collaterals, case studies, presentations, social media posts, event stories and newsletters
- Develop press release, handle interactions with PR agencies & coordinate press releases
- Coordination and working with Business Units to support large ongoing opportunities via campaigns etc.
- Broad overall business acumen, industry knowledge, knowledge of Wipro's areas of business
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines with multiple stakeholder
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- High attention to detail and quality control
- Strong content development experience (managing the process from inception through go-to-market)
- Strong experience in event management logistics
- Understanding of B2B marketing, IoT, Digital
- Strong experience with digital campaigns, understanding of social media (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Proven experience in client credentials/ case study and marketing collateral development
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.