Manager - Talent Acquisition at Wipro Ltd.
Views:1631 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro BPS - Assistant Manager - Presales - Travel Technology Platform (4-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Pre-Sales - Travel Technology Platform - Bangalore - Wipro Ltd .
Domain Digital, Operations & Platforms
Program Way2Go - A Digital Travel and Expense Management Platform
Role: Asst: Manager - Pre-Sales, Way2Go
- Background One of the key propositions from Digital, Operations & Platforms (DOP) is Travel & Expense, where we are redefining the way a very mundane activity of planning business travel and settlement of expenses is made super-efficient and delivering a differentiated User experience across all the stakeholders - End Users, Administrators and Investors. The product development is currently underway and we plan to offer this as a service to customers with Wipro being the first customer.
- Digitization of back office services is now an operational priority for every enterprise. Employees demand a consumer-like experience from their enterprise services - intuitive interfaces, near real-time fulfillment, contextual insight and an overall delightful experience. Travel and expense (T&E) management, the second largest operational expense for most enterprises, therefore calls for immediate digitization. A business journey can be harrowing for an employee because of cumbersome, time-consuming and inefficient processes.
What is expected from the role This role, reporting to the Global Head of Travel / Hospitality, has full responsibility for the achievement of Pre-Sales activities and outcomes as follows :-
- To develop a clear process both on-line and off-line to generate leads for the Way2Go platform
- Generating qualified Leads at India as well as Global levels
- Research and Develop a Robust pipeline of Customers with a clear focus on potential deal closures
- Setting Webex / Webinars / Meetings appointments with external potential Clients as well as Internal Stakeholders
- Segments expected to approach would include Corporate Clients / Travel Agency channels / Partnership driven accounts etc
- Digital & Social Marketing support and connect with the Strategic Marketing team
- Preparation of Sales proposals, RFP documentation and responses
- In conjunction with the Strategic Marketing team, to develop a marketing plan including Collaterals and Presentation material
Performance will be measured by the following metrics;
- Number of Qualified Leads Generated
- Robustness of Pipeline
- Revenue - ACV & TCV of Deals Closed
- Active participation in On-boarding of Customers
- Cross-selling of other Wipro & DOP propositions
Experience - 4 + Years of Relevant Experience in Pre-Sales of IT Services / IT Products (preference for Travel / Expense & other B2B Platform products)
- MBA from Tier 1 & 2 institutes
- Experience in working with leadership team closely
- Exposure to dealing with Travel Industry stakeholders like GDS / Consolidators / OTAs will be an advantage though not mandatory
Personal Qualities - Excellent Problem-Solving and Presentation Skills:
- Perseverance & dogged determination
- Pleasant personality
- Very Good in interpersonal skills and ability to influence team members
- Ability to look at both the big picture and deep dive based on the requirement
- Quick learner
- Confident bent of mind; comfortably deliver presentations and Demos to the C-Suite
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.