Manager - Human Resources at Wipro Technologies
Views:2585 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Bid Associate - Utilities Presales Team (3-6 yrs)
- The Utilities Presales team works very closely with the field force in North America, Europe, APAC, Turkey, South Africa and LATAM to achieve and exceed the Vertical's revenue targets.
- This team plays a key role in all phases of the sales cycle and has contributed significantly to large wins over the past few years. We are looking for ambitious and driven candidates to join the team and play a key role in our future success.
This role provides a good exposure to the various business functions in Wipro.
Position - Bid Associate responsible for managing RFI / RFP responses (deal size varying up to $10M) independently and also working on other proactive market facing tasks, internal process improvement initiatives.
- Communicate and Collaborate With the field force, senior management, service lines, domain and delivery teams, Finance, Legal and other support teams.
- Deliver - High quality RFI / RFP responses, Presentations, Collaterals, Account Research dockets and Reusable material from proposals.
- Ability to understand client requirements and map them to Wipro's messaging
- Participating in solution process, reviewing content and estimates
- Ability to work with virtual teams, strong interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- An eye for detail and the ability to prepare deliverables to high standards of quality
- Ability to prioritize and to be comfortable with ambiguity
- Hands on person that strives to meet deadlines and expectations 100% of the time
- B.E / BTECH, preferably MBA
- 3-6 years in the IT Industry
- Project Management / Pre-sales/ Business Analysis / IT Services Consulting background
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.