HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:1603 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Azure Cloud Architect (12-17 yrs)
- For Enterprises, Cloud is a platform to increase customer experience and business agility and at Wipro, Cloud has been declared as one of the top three Big Bets for Wipro. As part of Cloud practice, we are looking to onboard Regional Cloud Practice Directors who are Azure Certified Solution Architect with deep azure cloud architecture, design and development skills, with overall 12+ years of IT industry experience, and at least 2+ years of working experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Candidate must bring in expert understanding of cloud computing, IAAS, PaaS, SaaS and cloud application design pattern; Deep expertise on Cloud and Services Oriented Architectures with a proven ability to provide consulting and solution roadmaps for large scale cloud transformation, migration and cloud native development on Microsoft Azure platform.
- Candidate should possess good Presentation skills and expected to bring in thought leadership in realm of Azure Cloud services. Should be able to evangelize Microsoft Azure services, deployment and operations stories through presentations and the creation of content such as reference architectures, white papers, blog posts, etc
- Candidate should be able to participate in deep architectural discussions with customers to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Candidate should bring in design and development experience of cloud computing with Microsoft Azure Compute & Storage Services, Azure Kubernetes Service/Service Fabric, Visual Studio, DevOps, Azure Analytics, Azure SQL DB/DW, Azure Logic Apps/API Management/Service Bus, Azure AD, Azure Resource Manager, etc and large scale migrations of application landscapes onto Microsoft Azure.
- Technically adept in multiple areas, including: .NET / C#, Java, Python, Powershell, JSON, , Angular JS, Node.js, etc
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.