HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:1707 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Automation Practice Professional (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should have understanding of overall IT infrastructure Pre Sales, IT Solution building as per customer requirement, Operation management or SI services experience will be added advantage
- Should be able to Provides consulting advisory for automation that helps clients to envision and successfully achieve client's technology roadmap
- Experience of designing Automation / Cognitive / AI-ML solutions
- Should have good skills on Event/Log/IT ticket analysis to come out with the overall solution requirements
- Establishes best-in-class technology solutions considering cloud, architecture, security, data requirements, and the software landscape.
- Accommodates emerging technologies for infusing AI elements into a datacentre landscape.
- Understands clients' automation landscape and maturity, establishing priority processes and use cases through collaborative methods, extensive process automation libraries, and lessons learned.
- Leverages extensive Partner and Alliance structures to evaluate and determine fit-for-purpose Automation technologies for a robust and scalable infrastructure.
- Defines an enterprise automation business case by formalising the levers and scenarios to drive proper returns on OPEX and CAPEX.
- Establishes the step-by-step automation roadmap with a clear strategy and set of tactics that culminate in a seamless and intelligent Automation Model
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.