HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:540 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Automation Practice Professional (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should have understanding of overall IT infrastructure Pre Sales, IT Solution building as per customer requirement, Operation management or SI services experience will be added advantage
- Should be able to Provides consulting advisory for automation that helps clients to envision and successfully achieve client's technology roadmap
- Experience of designing Automation / Cognitive / AI-ML solutions
- Should have good skills on Event/Log/IT ticket analysis to come out with the overall solution requirements
- Establishes best-in-class technology solutions considering cloud, architecture, security, data requirements, and the software landscape.
- Accommodates emerging technologies for infusing AI elements into a datacentre landscape.
- Understands clients' automation landscape and maturity, establishing priority processes and use cases through collaborative methods, extensive process automation libraries, and lessons learned.
- Leverages extensive Partner and Alliance structures to evaluate and determine fit-for-purpose Automation technologies for a robust and scalable infrastructure.
- Defines an enterprise automation business case by formalising the levers and scenarios to drive proper returns on OPEX and CAPEX.
- Establishes the step-by-step automation roadmap with a clear strategy and set of tactics that culminate in a seamless and intelligent Automation Model
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.