Senior Executive - Human Resources at Wipro DO&P
Views:2640 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Wipro - Assistant Manager/Senior Executive - HR Business Partner (1-4 yrs)
Hiring for Senior Executive & Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner
Location - Thane, Mumbai (Maharashtra) AND Pune
Qualification - Full-time MBA-HR
- Role of a Business Partner to work closely with leadership to run the charter of talent engagement and development across the account
- Build vertical/account level HR solutions and ensure roll out as per plan. Design, implement and support various HR programs/interventions for the account.
- Drive people processes such as Performance Management, Progression, G&Os, SKIP, NMA, MSI and Talent Review Planning.
- Own and anchor the talent management and retention charter to ensure attrition levels are within targets and under control.
- Design and lead the engagement charter for the account. Lead career conversations, facilitate leadership connect and motivate employees through innovative Rewards & Recognition programs.
- Ensure implementation of organization development and talent management initiatives for the account.
- Track trends in employee concerns/behavior and proactively address them. Gather feedback through various forums such as FGDs, EPS, 1-1s to build effective solutions and design action plans to bridge the gaps.
- Ensure Business compliance and employment guidelines norms, front-ending disciplinary investigations.
- Ensure 100% closure of HR SLAs
Skills & Competencies:
- Understanding behavior patterns/ differences and handling them
- Sound knowledge/exposure of the HR processes, policies and sub systems.
- Strong business partner, solution-oriented with ability to influence business leaders
- Demonstrate competence and strong background in employee relations and talent management
- Drive and initiative
- Excellent Communication & Relationship Building skills
- Negotiation & Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Openness to work in shifts