Senior Executive - Human Resources at Wipro Digital Operations & Platforms
Views:3675 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Wipro - Assistant Manager - Revenue Assurance & Pricing - Business Finance (1-2 yrs)
We are hiring for a role of Assistant Manager - BFM (with exp in Revenue Assurance and Pricing) for a role in Sarita Vihar, Delhi
Job Description - Business Finance Management :
BFM team (Business Finance Management) works closely with business to and drives efficient resource utilization of the Organization in delivering services. BFM drives Process level profitability along with the Business Unit Head.
In addition to this BFMs are responsible for contract negotiation on commercials and all other terms and conditions.
- P&L analysis
- Prior working knowledge of contract and RA (Revenue Assurance)
- Stakeholder management
- Work with pricing team for validating and ensuring correctness of all cost and necessary approvals are in place for pricing to be submitted.
- Highlight financial risk in the solution proposed and working to mitigating it.
- Critically evaluate the solution for financial efficiency and work with the team to optimize, should there be an opportunity.
- Responsible for Month and Year End Financial reporting including various analysis reports for Local Management
- Competitors/Industry performance analysis- detailed financial analysis of performance comparison against competitors.
- Continuous improvement of processes and developing/updating relevant policies
- Responsible for Budgeting, Forecasting, controlling
- Managing of Results/Reporting which includes posting journals, and performing reconciliation and providing the variance analysis
- Month end/ Quarter end close accounting and managing the financial accounts.
- Supporting, Representing and negotiating with customer on contractual terms and conditions
- Tracking operational performance and building best practices to ensure profitability
- Drive excellence to improve profitability and resource utilization
- Stakeholder management experience with excellent communication skills
Desired Profile :
- Chartered Accountant or MBA - Finance (full time) and should have worked in IT Company preferably in BPO/BPS environment as part of Corporate Finance team.
- He should have excellent analytical skills and assertiveness to drive business results.
- Good communication skills.
Immediate joiner with the skill set shall be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.