Wipro - Assistant Manager - Recruitment (3-8 yrs)
- Simplification of processes for impact on recruitment metrics
- Compliance adherence & automation
- Procurement/ development of newer tools for enhancement of recruitment metrics
- Initiatives and communication and interfacing with cross functions
- Recruiter enablement
- Driving the internal fulfillment target across the organization for Leadership roles though platforms like Talent Marketplace
- This team would partner with leaders across Wipro to provide insights on candidates and employee aspects and scenario planning to improve efficiency in the business operations.
- Objective would be to provide predictive, prescriptive, descriptive analytics so that data drives the decision making
- Proactive representation of insights to aid strategic decision making to leadership
- We are looking for an enthusiastic member who loves to play with data and come with sharp analytical thinking process.
- Ability to handle confidential & sensitive information & insights and reliability to interact with leadership
- Exposure to analytics tools would be preferable with high excel and data analysis aptitude
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.