Deputy Manager at Wipro Ltd.
Views:1534 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Wipro - Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner (3-5 yrs)
- Candidate should have good experience into Employee relations, payroll, Employee life cycle and worked as HR Business Partner
- Role is an IC role, we are looking at a candidate who can manage multiple accounts with minimum 800-900 employees span
- Manage relationship with internal customers to ensure buy in for all HR initiatives
- Performance Management - Driving performance Management for the Business Unit/s through the operations team. This includes the confirmation and annual appraisals and performance improvement programs as needed by the business unit/s.
- Internal Growth Process: End to end ownership of the internal job posting process. This covers posting jobs, designing and administering selection rounds.
- Policy and process implementation- Communication of rationale and interpretation, ensuring policy implementation by businesses.
- Attrition control - Conceptualizing action plans based on trends and feedback in consultation with business.
- Employee Satisfaction Initiatives - Analysis of survey results, formulating actionable based on the same in consultation with business. Ensuring communication and implementation.
- Grievance handling and disciplinary actions: interaction and coordination with other functions for interventions for employee issues when needed.
- Drive Site level initiatives: driving employee engagement initiatives for the site.
- Internal HR Process improvement through Lean and GB projects.
- Candidate shall be responsible for all risk management and compliance activities as applicable to the function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.