Senior Executive - Human Resources at Wipro Digital Operations & Platforms
Views:2391 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Wipro - Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner (3-4 yrs)
- Role of a Business Partner to work closely with leadership to run the charter of talent engagement and development across the account
- Build vertical/account level HR solutions and ensure roll out as per plan. Design, implement and support various HR programs/interventions for the account.
- Drive people processes such as Performance Management, Progression, G&Os, SKIP, NMA, MSI and Talent Review Planning.
- Own and anchor the talent management and retention charter to ensure attrition levels are within targets and under control.
- Design and lead the engagement charter for the account. Lead career conversations, facilitate leadership connect and motivate employees through innovative Rewards & Recognition programs.
- Ensure implementation of organization development and talent management initiatives for the account.
- Track trends in employee concerns / behavior and proactively address them. Gather feedback through various forums such as FGDs, EPS, 1-1s to build effective solutions and design action plans to bridge the gaps.
- Ensure Business compliance and employment guidelines norms, front ending disciplinary investigations.
- Ensure 100% closure of HR SLAs
- Shift timing - 11:00 am (One way cab drop)
- Full time MBAs (in HR) are preferred
- Understanding behavior patterns/ differences and handling them
- Sound knowledge/exposure of the HR processes, policies and sub systems.
- Strong business partner, solution oriented with ability to influence business leaders
- Demonstrate competence and strong background in employee relations and talent management
- Drive and initiative
- Excellent Communication & Relationship Building skills
- Negotiation & Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams