Wipro - Assistant Manager - Corporate Tax (5-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager Corporate Tax
Job Description :
Tax Planning :
- Plans, strategizes and Supports the company in ensuring effective planning for both direct and indirect taxes in relation to International Tax for Wipro Global Operation.
- Keeps abreast of changes in International tax laws and development. Suggest to management possible actions and interpretation in light of these developments.
Tax compliance :
- Ensure preparation of monthly, Quarterly and Annual tax returns and filings in respect of all taxes covering payroll, corporate ( direct and indirect both)
- Ensure that compliances are upto date and take proactive measures to identify areas of potential non-compliance and take measures to correct / prevent the same.
- Liase with cross-functional teams within Wipro to provide solutions / advisory in respect of tax matters to facilitate business and operations.
- Liase with the government authorities to develop mutually respectful relationship and be proactive in respect of audits undertaken by the authorities to ensure prompt closure.
Tax Accounting and Reporting :
- Ensure correct accounting and reporting of charges, assets and liabilities in the financial statement.
- Prepare and Report MIS / Dashboards on a quarterly basis regarding the compliance status and highlight any exceptions and RCA to address the same.
People Development :
- Coaches and develops staff and identifies the training needs.
- Motivate the team to achieve department objectives
- Effectively prioritizes work and related resources
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.