Senior Executive - Human Resources at Wipro Digital Operations & Platforms
Views:4903 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Assistant/Deputy Manager - Business Finance - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-3 yrs)
We're hiring for the role of Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager for the role in Business Finance Team across multiple locations - Delhi, Mumbai (Powai) and Kolkata
Business Finance Management works closely with business and drives efficient resource utilization of the Organization in delivering services. BFM drives Process level profitability along with the Business Unit Head. In addition to this, BFMs are responsible for contract negotiation on commercials and all other terms and conditions.
Detailed Job Description:
- Responsible for commercial modeling during Deal Generation stage
- Highlight financial risks in the solution proposed and working towards mitigating it
- Critically evaluate the solution for financial efficiency and work with the team to optimize, should there be an opportunity
- Competitors/Industry performance analysis- detailed financial analysis of performance comparison against competitors
- Month/ Quarter end accounting closure and managing BU PnL
- Responsible for both Revenue - Revenue Recognition & Assurance and Costs side of BU PnL
- Responsible for managing complete DSO of assigned customers or BU
- Responsible for Month/ Quarter End Financial analytical reporting including PnL analysis and business performance analysis reports for Management
- Responsible for Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Negotiating with customer on commercial model and contractual terms & conditions
- Tracking operational performance by building reporting framework leveraging analytics team and implementing best practices to ensure profitability
- Act as Financial controller to Drive excellence to improve profitability and resource utilization
- Continuous improvement of processes and developing/updating relevant policies
- Intrinsically motivated Finance professional who is a Chartered Accountant or an MBA (Finance) from only a premier institution and should have worked in IT / ITES Company as part of Corporate Finance team.
- He should have excellent analytical skills, proven record of accomplishment and assertiveness to drive business results.