HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:1601 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Architect - Internet of Things (15-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive and own the architecture & design process, taking decisions on technology & architecture for software application & solutions.
Participate in presales phases including RFI, RFP, other customer interactions for technical solutions & assessment.
- Work with product management & software engineering team to translate requirements to architecture, design & implementations.
- Supervise & review design & implementation to comply with industry standard practices and quality attributes.
- Generate and manage reference architecture to preserve & reuse the knowledge, reproduce artifacts to leverage for architecture & design description.
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing with team, talking on technology topics, writing blogs & articles, guide teams on standards, tools and technologies.
- Experience designing solutions for large scale deployments including large enterprises or service providers.
- Deep understanding & experience with software development processes such as Agile, Extreme Programming, Lean processes, etc.
- Experience working with multiple global customers.
- Experience with internet-related cloud technology development.
- Solid experience of working in project teams.
- Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods.
- Maturity to understand large systems and recommend upcoming technologies to solve complex business problems.
- More than 15 years of experience in reputed IT organization with B.Tech/MCA from reputed Institute.
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA)
- Database (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL)
- Spring, Hibernate
- SOA, EDA, and design patterns
- Hands on exposure to Digital technologies and open source stack
- Expert in Cloud computing architecting, AWS, Azure noSQL (MongoDB and/or Cassandra)
- Experienced on DevOps
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.