Wipro - Application Security Consultant (3-6 yrs)
As a part of corporate Information Security in GRC division you are expected to :
- Identify risk in applications that shall be developed, hosted or changed and suggest remediation for the same.
- Work towards quantify risk by understanding the business and applications support impact in case Confidentiality Integrity Availability is compromised.
- Liaisons with internal Application development team and identify their strategies.
- Cater to risks towards application accessed by external entities and parties.
- Have an understanding of application hosting architectures in Cloud.
- Prepare reports pertaining to application risk for enterprise and present to senior management.
- Excellent understanding of OWSAP top 10.
- Should have past programming experience in .net C#, Asp .net others etc.
- Have conducted application security assessment.
- Have understanding of tired architecture, authentication, application trusts, and certificate security.
- Should have ability to maps threats and vulnerability and articulate to business owners the impacts/loss.
- Any certifications similar to ISC2 CSSLP/ GWEB or others are added advantage
- Application Risk assessment
- Knowledge and SME of the subject
- Learning zeal and ability
- Communication and collaboration
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.