Wipro - Application Sales Practitioner - Enterprise Segment (10-15 yrs)
Application Sales Practitioner enterprise PRE
Job Description :
- The career opportunity is with Wipro's Sales Group. The Practitioner Sales (PR) is accountable for developing India accounts for the Service Line.
- PR focuses on driving sales and revenue growth within a region across verticals. And works with a set of Enterprise Business Managers in a cross-functional manner to achieve Service Line targets.
The role demands knowledge and experience of :
- Qualify and Generate Leads and create appropriate funnel for horizontal Services in existing & new accounts in the region.
- Participate/ Prepare for Sales discussions/presentations for respective Services Selling.
- Provide first-level solutioning to customers and prospects should be able to understand customer business challenges.
- Provide appropriate and customized value propositions. Negotiate/Close in the sales cycle.
- Deep understanding of customer procurement and business processes and should be able to connect with CXO's.
Delivery/Customer Satisfaction :
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns with the delivery team to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for Wipro.
- Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in the customer's strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
Offering/Competency Development :
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase Wipro's solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with Wipro's offerings.
- Exemplify Wipro leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
Overall key skill sets required for this position are :
- Good overview and L1 background in areas such as SAP, Oracle, IBM, CRM and Bespoke Enterprise Applications.
- The ability to hold first Level Solution discussions in Services-related meetings with customers and prospects.
- Good understanding of new age methodologies like DevOps, Agile and ITIL AMS processes. Knowledge of CSAT and customer satisfaction processes
- Ability to understand customer and competitive perspectives in an account / market and translate them to the respective practice team
Desired Sales Experience :
- 10+ years or more of Solution (OEM) & /Software Services selling experience in the India market as Sales Practitioner, focused on B2B / Enterprise selling.
- Effective rolodex of senior stakeholders (IT management) in key accounts and the ability to demonstrate proactive sales opportunities from this set in the past 3 years
- Ability to carve out large / transformation deals - The candidate needs to showcase demonstrated ability of having influenced deals in the last 2 years.
Operational efficiency :
- Effective sales funnel management, demonstrated ability of creating 3X funnel across the last 6 Q. High closure ratios.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.