Wipro - Account Quality Manager (5-10 yrs)
Job description :
- Ensuring the account achieves its CSAT targets
- Planning for Quality and Ensuring Quality of deliverable to customer (Building and agreeing on Quality gates, reviews and release)
- Ensuring Wipro's promise of CMMi Level 5 and /or ITIL standards is upheld in the account.
- Conduct independent assessment of the health of the program/ project, highlight the gaps and get the gaps closed
- Capture voice of customer through Surveys and Meeting relevant stakeholder at the customer side on a periodic basis. Drive the account level customer sat improvement actions along with account team
- Tracking the Risks and Issues in the Account
- Ensure Process Compliance and Process Excellence at the account
- Ensuring the Programs/Projects in the account are educated in relevant Wipro's processes and they are implemented towards program/project success
- Facilitating and Guiding Project managers / team on what are the Right things to do to ensure program success
- Enabling productivity tools of Wipro are deployed as relevant to the account (Kaizen, Lean, Six sigma, Tools)
- Driving continuous improvement through metrics measurement, reporting, reviewing and taking action to improve.
- Good understanding and experience of deliver, process orientation and strong appetite for challenge
Experience and skill set required : QMS, Project Coordination, Lean, Quality Coordinator
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.