RMS SPOC at WinWire Technologies India Pvt. Ltd .
Views:658 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WinWire - Integration Product Manager (6-10 yrs)
Integration Product Manager
As an integration PM, your key responsibilities would be:
- Drive new OEM discovery - Interact with the integration team from new partner OEMs (vehicle manufacturers) to develop a deep understanding of how their dealership operations and evaluate the product fit.
- Write product requirements - Gather integration specifications from OEMs and other integration partners and transform them into detailed product requirements for the Engineering team and follow it to completion. You will be the point person our internal stakeholders will look up to for answers or direction on anything related to integrations.
- Lead the certification process - Be at the forefront of the certification process from Tekions side with the OEMs by showcasing our products workflows for their operation and passing all the test cases proposed by them.
- Help launch new OEM stores - Work closely with our new dealership customers to help launch our product and spend time with them to gather early feedback from them to help drive product improvements before making it generally available.
Experience : You have 2+ years of software product management experience.
Execution : Demonstrated ability to understand and write clear, detailed specifications on the integration services while working with the engineering team and coordinating with internal/external stakeholders to manage expectations and timelines.
Curiosity : You are curious about new integration touch-points with various industry players and OEMs.
Empathy : You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight and measuring it to ensure success is achieved.
Excellent communication : You are comfortable and confident sharing your thoughts in verbal or written form. You can engage constructively in debate and discussion with your colleagues and peers. You have a proven plan to ensure everyone is aligned on the product vision and execution timeline.
Appreciation for quality : You are very enthusiastic about your favorite products and can articulate why theyre incredible.
- Experience working in the automotive industry, and specifically with different aspects of dealership management systems.
- Have a good technical understanding of integration concepts such as batch processing, API operations, XML, and JSON.
- Possess execution experience of agile principles.
- Experience building complex enterprise-level B2B software
- Exp: 6-10 years
Location - Bangalore
WFO 5 days work from Office