Co-Founder at Winuall
Views:2407 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
Winuall - Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
Winuall (winuall.com) is a leading education technology start-up that offers AI based SaaS platform to coaching institutes enabling them to go digital, manage their operations online and improve the learning experience and results for their students by engaging with them through the online medium.
As Product Manager, you will work on a revolutionary technology product that not only empowers tutors to deliver an uber learning experience for their students, but also delivers a superb ecosystem of all the learning needs at one place.
Your success in this role lies in fulfilling the following responsibilities consistently & diligently:
- Ideating product strategy in terms of key features, value proposition and business
- Creating detailed PRDs for the product development
- Working closely with various teams to drive product development with timelines
- Connecting with the users through various mediums like surveys & calls to gather inputs
- Conducting usability tests and experiments of user behaviour to various product enhancements
- Analysing user data to derive insights and recommend necessary changes
- Deep passion to solve problems by creating world class solutions
- Strong prioritization, planning and decision making skills
- Excellent coordination and getting things done ability
- Ambition to continuously exceed expectations towards delivery and timelines
- Desire to learn continuously and stay ahead of the curve
- Any graduate/post graduate with at least 3 years of experience in product analyst/management for a leading app/ e-commerce company.
- Any relevant credentials to support your product management expertise
If you are passionate about solving a real world problem in education, if you believe in building your leadership skills and career, we would love to meet you and have you onboard!