HR at Kuzagan Technologies Private Limited
Views:415 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Winuall - Manager - Digital Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Winuall is an education technology startup that helps coaching institutes and private tutors digitise and provide personalised learning experience, improve learning outcomes for their students and enhance their business.
Through Winuall, any coaching institutes or private tutors can get their app on play store and manage all their coaching and peripheral operations effectively at one place.
As as Digital Marketing leader, you will be shouldering the following Key Responsibilities :
- Plan, execute, and optimize all digital marketing efforts - Search, email, social media, affiliate, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and optimise performance of all marketing campaigns towards the set goals for awareness, acquisition and referral
- Comfortable being an individual contributor at the beginning and subsequently build a team
- Unearth insights from data and optimise for scale with RoI
- Build and execute growth marketing strategies through experiments
- Collaborate with internal teams - creative, product, and sales
- Manage agencies and other vendors
- Track emerging technologies and recommend creative ways to hack growth
Desired Competencies & Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in managing all channels of digital marketing
- Must have led a team for at least 1 year
- A first principle thinker in building successful campaigns
- Proven experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate tools
- Experienced in analytics tools - Google Analytics, MixPanel, CleverTap, etc
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision making skills
- Must have worked in high growth startups for at least 2 years
As an organisation, we adhere to a 6 days work week.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.