Manager - HR at WINIT Software
Views:73 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
WINIT Software - Salesforce Automation Consultant (4-10 yrs)
- Be the domain expert (CPG) and interact with clients to gather requirements, consult, advise and document end to end requirements (Blueprint).
- Be the bridge between the customer and the product team and ensuring delivery is on par with requirements
- To constantly be able to add value the customer based on the domain experience and overlap with systems background
- To act as an account manager and go-to person for the customer
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing your own pipeline for accounts with leading companies in your territory across targeted industries of FMCG, Consumer durables, etc.
- To have a keen sense of business and foresee opportunities to grow the account by cross selling or upselling
- Develop domain led propositions on topics of prime concern
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
Essential skills and qualities:
- Excellent domain knowledge understanding (Distribution models, Process flows, Detailed understanding of Gen Trade/Modern Trade and Customer marketing/Shopper Marketing ways of working).
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required