Wingman - Customer Support Manager (3-5 yrs)
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better. It records sales calls and emails, uses AI to analyze and identify trends to give insights that help:
1. Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
2. Understand the Voice of Customers at scale (for better product management, improve marketing)
3. Sales people get real-time assistance to take notes and answer questions during a sales call.
Sales teams communicate and function remotely.
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. It was part of the YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and has since raised $2.3M in capital.
Customer Support at Wingman is something we consider part of the brand and key to the company's success - so much so that the primary customer support rep at Wingman until recently was the Co-Founder and Head of Product.
This is a hands-on position. You will initially be directly handling customer queries while putting in place a team, process and playbook to handle scale and 24-5 availability. Wingman's primary market is North America and so work hours for this position will be 5PM - 2AM IST.
For modern SaaS teams, we believe Customer Support is an extension of the product and brand. The role is right for you if you're excited about the idea of really influencing product roadmap and delighting users.
What we're looking for:
- Empathy for users
- Ability to pick up and understand the nuances of our product quickly.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with B2B SaaS
- Previous experience supporting US based customers
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work closely with the core team of a well funded start up
- Exposure into a new and fast growing segment in the US and Europe market
- A vibrant and collaborative culture that allows you to grow!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.