Talent Acquisition at Wingify
Views:1482 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Wingify - Senior Recruiter (5-7 yrs)
- As a Senior Recruiter at Wingify, you understand how to independently attract top talent quickly and creatively, while always keeping the cultural - fit- as a priority.
- You are highly responsive to the candidates as well as the hiring managers.
- You are incredibly skilled at sourcing top-notch candidates in a variety of functions - from sales to marketing to customer support.
What you will do?
1. Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our Sales, Marketing, Growth, CSM, Product and Support organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
2. Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research build a strong pipeline of potential candidates for current and future talent requirements.
3. Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting to deliver the highest quality results.
4. Represent Wingify and our culture in every interaction, showing the perfect balance of energy, confidence, respect, and humility.
5. Partner with hiring managers and company leaders to understand hiring needs and goals.
6. Engage with the local tech community by attending meetups and seeking out other avenues through which to make connections and promote Wingify.
7. Ensure that every candidate has a positive interview experience, regardless of the outcome.
Who you are!
1. Friendly, winning, and articulate (like any good recruiter!).
2. Well-networked and outgoing; you meet and engage with people easily.
3. A matchmaker; it's in your DNA.
4. You understand that successful recruiting practice is a marathon, not a sprint.
5. Percipient; you have high standards, are not satisfied with - good enough, and shoot for the stars.
6. Self-motivated and determined; you don't need managers to look over your shoulder, though you impress the socks off of them when they do!
7. Assertive but not pushy; you have excellent boundaries.
8. A team-player, happy to collaborate or drop what you're doing to make a co-worker's day.
What you have?
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including :
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a product/internet/e-commerce company this is a MUST.
- Proven track record recruiting highly sought-after skill sets, especially software engineers.
- A well-earned reputation as a creative recruiter with an ability to source passive candidates through a variety of means and convert them into great hires.
- Passion for creating one-of-a-kind, high caliber candidate experiences.
- Interest and understanding of technology is an absolute must.
- Top-notch communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills.