Head - Recruitments at Wingify Software
Views:2000 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Wingify - Manager - Employee Engagement (3-5 yrs)
At Wingify, were building SaaS (software as a service) products from India that are used by thousands of companies in more than 90 countries across the world. As much as we obsess with our customers, were also committed to building a great workplace by creating memorable employee experiences for our employees. Were thus looking for a Manager - Employee Engagement & Employer Branding to design and execute initiatives for greater engagement of both our employees and prospective employees.
What you do?
- Govern efforts related to all aspects of the employee experience including but not limited to onboarding, engagement surveys and other employee engagement initiatives, as well as exit interviews.
- Partner with the HR team and senior leaders to analyze results, identify trends and make recommendations to improve and maintain high levels of employee engagement.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to develop and deliver a compelling Employee Engagement and Employer Branding strategy.
- Develop, execute and manage all aspects of employee engagement programs across the organization. This includes defining program objectives and metrics, aligning resources requirements, developing agendas and content, managing logistics, and reporting on results and cost/benefit analysis.
- Partner with HR and Marketing teams to increase employee awareness. Collaborate to develop content that champions the employee and company experiences to all internal and external audiences, ensuring overall messaging consistency across business units and in social media channels. Manages continuous development of social media content for publication.
- Partner with the Leadership team to oversee the development, distribution and analysis of employee engagement surveys, including the formation of survey objectives, the implementation of the survey process, and the analysis and presentation of the survey results.
- Maintain a pulse on employee morale and engagement, continuously identifying opportunities to create an engaged workforce.
What you have?
- 3-5 years professional experience in corporate communications, marketing, employee engagement and/or human resources including experience in social media marketing, branding and/or communications - creating/developing content, presentations, and other written, video, or graphic materials targeted at employee engagement and employer branding.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communications, marketing/social media, human resources, business or a related discipline required; masters in a related field a plus.
- Strong project management experience with a demonstrated ability to deliver results from inception to completion.
- Ability to manage through influence and work effectively with key stakeholders in all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, while remaining flexible to changing priorities and open to new ideas.
- Keeps abreast of industry emerging practices and best-in-class social media communication initiatives and strategies.