Manager - Recruitment at Wingify
Views:2055 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Wingify - Account Development Manager (3-7 yrs)
As an Account Development Manager, you:
-Are responsible for initiating first level contact with existing leads in CRM through calls & emails.
-Are able to present & demonstrate VWO's value proposition to prospects via phone/email.
-Convert marketing-generated leads to qualified opportunities.
-Follow the qualification process for opportunities generated.
-Close deals up to a certain threshold and pass on deals over a threshold to the Inside Sales AM for closure.
-Meet or Exceed Monthly Activity, Opportunity, and Revenue targets.
-Generate & maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure that the Inside Sales team has an adequate number of qualified opportunities to work upon.
-Ensure closure of opportunities up to a threshold.
-Work cross-functionally with marketing, product teams, and inside sales in order to drive revenue.
-Contact all new leads in the CRM system within 24-48 hours. Close/ assign qualified leads to the appropriate sales rep depending on deal size. Dispose of all leads in CRM in accordance with workflow for tracking and reporting purposes.
-Drive awareness into the account base through regular email/call campaigns and drive attendance to events, live and online seminars.
-Provide regular updates on revenue closed, opportunities created, and activity levels.
-Maintain up-to-date knowledge of VWO's competitive positioning and provide feedback for product enhancement.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience of working in an International Inside Sales set up - tech sales background preferred.
- Flexibility - ability to work in a dynamic environment not restricted to shifts and Geo.
- Technical bent of mind - ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
- Familiarity with CRM, Inside Sales methods.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Some degree of understanding of the SAAS industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to ramp up to an Inside Sales Specialist role.