HR Officer at Willis Towers Watson
Views:2193 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Willis Towers Watson - Assistant Manager - Global Human Resource Shared Services (7-12 yrs)
Key Result Areas :
1. Responsibility of the day to day line management of the team, including their development though coaching & team building.
2. Ensuring the work is completed within SLA and quality targets.
3. Continuously looking for improvement in efficiency / quality and ensuring we have mechanisms in place to measure the success.
4. Publish monthly management information to show trends in performance against Key performance indicators.
5. Investigate errors and omissions with the team, escalating any areas of concern to Management
6. Review, recommend and implement solutions to streamline and update standard operating business processes including the production of supportive documentation to ensure business continuity.
7. Grow the scope of services offered by the center in line with the project plan.
8. Effectively manage stakeholder relations globally to ensure a consistent best approach is applied whenever possible.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
1. Communication: Is able to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
2. Proven track record of managing people to get results.
3. Strong track record of managing stakeholders at senior levels both on and offshore.
4. Some knowledge of HR practices in an international setting.
5. Project management skills.
Behaviors / Competencies
1. Customer Focus- Is dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in the service provided.
2. Decision Quality: makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement. Sought out by stakeholders for advice and solutions
3. Building effective teams: Blends people into teams when needed, creates strong morale in the team. Shares and wins successes; fosters open dialogue, creates a feeling of belonging to the team.
4. Planning: Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets clear objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; anticipates and adjusts for problems; measures performance against goals and evaluates results.