Manager at William O'Neil Co. Inc
Views:4696 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
William O'Neil - Senior Equity Research Analyst (4-10 yrs)
William O- Neil India is part of an international team of IT innovators and market data researchers, who power an exclusive set of global equity research products. Our research team tracks all the major international stock exchanges and equities, and our IT developers advance the utility of investing applications used worldwide. William O- Neil India is a subsidiary of William O- Neil + Co. in the U.S.
The O- Neil Companies
For the past half-century, the O- Neil companies have created innovative services to support the equity investing community. All these services are guided by a method of investing created by William J. O- Neil that has helped thousands of institutional and retail investors succeed in the market.
Equity Research Analyst
Role & Responsibilities:
- Exposure to the stock market and experience in investing, stock picking and shorting ideas
- Experience in writing earnings commentary and identifying key strategic stock movers
- Exposure in writing and initiating coverage reports and thematic research
- Conduct global research to gather data through primary and secondary sources
- Collate, analyse and synthesize data on marketing conditions, business opportunities, global trends and market size/share
- Monitoring and capturing various market trends and financial details for domestic and global markets.
- Be involved in creating and reviewing presentation/ reports written across industries / sectors and add value to them
- Authoring stand-alone syndicated reports and ad-hoc reports based on client requirements
- Ability to handle research projects with internal and external team
- Create guidelines to streamline and responsible the overall quality of reports
- Building / updating financial models (DCF, Relative Valuation)
- Ability to own the client requests end to end
- Should have strong knowledge about methodology and techniques of market research
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a quick-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office