Manager at William O'Neil Co. Inc
Views:415 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
William O'Neil - Marketing Manager (5-14 yrs)
Will be involved in the planning, developing and implementing messaging for promotion of product awareness, business plans and management communications. Partner with management, business units, or sales to leverage message. Develops, enhances or revises marketing collateral for web, print or other media channels. Participates in media and ad placement decisions. May work with outside agencies to build and execute a media outreach strategy.
Will participating in design and implement measurements to analyze messaging program effectiveness and quantify revenue generated from executed programs. Will be involved in Direct Marketing, Content Marketing and Event Marketing activities to support building the brand and/or expanding firms (and our offerings) exposure to a target audience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the Brand Ambassador; proactively extend corporate exposure and awareness;
- Assist in development and execution of lead campaign ideation and support development of marketing materials to support sales efforts.
- Support the production and publication of research content using CRM/CMS to various marketing channels. This includes involvement with development of firm's research ideation content for mass distribution channels.
- Support media outreach efforts to secure and expand media opportunities for company research team, including but not limited to, major (and secondary) broadcast channels, print, radio, and social media outlets.
- Work closely with creative service and editorial teams on development of marketing assets.
- Thorough understand and ability to help expand social media presence and viewer engagement
- Support the development of, conduct, execution, and measurement of direct marketing campaigns, including email marketing efforts on a regular basis
- Create and produce requisite collateral consistent with brand messaging
- Collaborate in website and intranet content, ensuring relevancy and timeliness of content
- Ability to work with and understanding of campaign metrics and analytics to support strategic decisions in concert with sales goals
- Work closely with global teams (China, India, United Kingdom) on a regular basis
- Support creation of video content, including production and distribution of videos in varying mediums
- Perform other duties as requested by management
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years marketing communications experience
- Degree in marketing or related field. MBA preferred
- Experience and working knowledge with CRM's
- Event marketing experience (large and intimate events)
- Knowledge of global equity markets, specifically experience at a sell-side firm a plus
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Multi-tasker extradonaire
- Organized, team player
- Positive, forward-thinking attitude
- Success driven, displays passion and enthusiasm
- Experience in extending brand in video/streaming channels
- Perform all work and activities with honesty and integrity
- Effectively communicate (and listen) clearly, professionally, politely and persuasively in all situations; respond well and in a reasonable, timely manner
- Challenge conventional practices and use creativity and information to lead, innovate, problem solve, and implement ideas to contribute to the growth of the organization
- Take personal responsibility for productivity, quality and timeliness of work
- Collaborate with co-workers to achieve common goals