William O'Neil - Equity Research Analyst - Tech/Retail/Industrial - IIM/IIT/NIT/MDI/FMS/XLRI/CA/CFA (3-7 yrs)
William O- Neil India is a subsidiary of William O- Neil + Co. in the U.S. Our research teams work with retail and institutional clients in India and US. We tracks all the major international stock exchanges and equities worldwide including India.
The O- Neil Companies
For the past half-century, the O- Neil companies have created innovative services to support the equity investing community. All these services are guided by a method of investing created by William J. O- Neil that has helped thousands of institutional and retail investors succeed in the market.
Role & Responsibilities: Equity Research Analysts (Financial Services or Equity research experience required)
- Exposure to the stock market and experience in investing, stock picking and shorting ideas. Analyst is expected to take over Independent coverage of Emerging market stocks in the sector over time.
- Experience in writing earnings commentary and identifying key strategic stock movers
- Exposure in writing and initiating coverage reports and thematic research
- Conduct global research to gather data through primary and secondary sources
- Opportunity for top performers to take on global coverage of leading sectors
- Collate, analyse and synthesize data on marketing conditions, business opportunities, global trends and market size/share
- Monitoring and capturing various market trends and financial details for domestic and global markets.
- Be involved in creating and reviewing presentation/ reports written across industries / sectors and add value to them
- Authoring stand-alone syndicated reports and ad-hoc reports based on client requirements
- Ability to handle research projects with internal and external team
- Create guidelines to streamline and responsible the overall quality of reports
- Ability to own the client requests end to end
Required Skills :
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience working for consumer/retail stocks in India and globally.
- Experience working with global investors and global sales team
- Experience in independently covering consumer/retail sector stocks (Eg. Titan, Page Ind, Lulu Lemon etc.)
- Should have strong knowledge about methodology and techniques of market research
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a quick-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Qualification : Graduation from Tier 1 colleges, MBA from Tier 1 Colleges / CFA
Work Location : Bangalore