William O'Neil - Equity Research Analyst - Consumer/Retail Sector - CFA/CA/IIM/XLRI/ISB/IIT/NIT/MDI/FMS (3-7 yrs)
William O- Neil India is a subsidiary of William O- Neil + Co. in the U.S. Our research teams work with retail and institutional clients in India and US. We tracks all the major international stock exchanges and equities worldwide.
The O- Neil Companies
For the past half-century, the O- Neil companies have created innovative services to support the equity investing community. All these services are guided by a method of investing created by William J. O- Neil that has helped thousands of institutional and retail investors succeed in the market.
Role & Responsibilities: Equity Research Analysts (Retail, Consumer equity research experience required)
- Exposure to the stock market and experience in investing, stock picking and shorting ideas
- Experience in writing earnings commentary and identifying key strategic stock movers
- Exposure in writing and initiating coverage reports and thematic research
- Conduct global research to gather data through primary and secondary sources
- Opportunity for top performers to take on global coverage of leading sectors
- Collate, analyse and synthesize data on marketing conditions, business opportunities, global trends and market size/share
- Monitoring and capturing various market trends and financial details for domestic and global markets.
- Be involved in creating and reviewing presentation/ reports written across industries / sectors and add value to them
- Authoring stand-alone syndicated reports and ad-hoc reports based on client requirements
- Ability to handle research projects with internal and external team
- Create guidelines to streamline and responsible the overall quality of reports
- Ability to own the client requests end to end
Required Skills :
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience working for consumer/retail stocks in India and globally.
- Experience working with global Analyst and global sales team
- Experience in independently covering consumer/retail sector (Eg. Titan, Page Ind, Lulu Lemon etc.)
- Should have strong knowledge about methodology and techniques of market research
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a quick-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Qualification : Graduation from Tier 1 colleges, MBA from Tier 1 Colleges / CFA
Work Location : Bangalore