HR Manager at Wildnet Technologies
Views:4971 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wildnet Technologies - Sales Lead - Digital Marketing Services (3-6 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- 3+ years digital sales related experience, preferably with social media agencies and/or digital publishers
- Manage agency partners to oversee campaigns and ensure timely delivery of influencer assets, and campaign reports
- Establish and nurture C-level relationships with brands and their agencies
- Have a deep understanding and ability to analyse client's media buying cycles, digital marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc.
- Source and identify talent for activations and brand partnerships
- Ability to keep the sales process going by creating engaging conversations with clients
- Ability to Upsell and Cross Sell and Manage the client relationships
- Conceptualize, develop and pitch uniquely tailored and highly relevant brand solutions
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Whitevox product
- Develop, with the leadership team, ongoing improvements to the process of prospecting, qualifying, and closing key accounts
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and presentations
- Support the team with additional or ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative projects
- Consistently meet or exceed business development goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- 3+ years digital sales related experience, preferably with social media agencies and/or digital publishers.
- Strong external partner/agency management skills required.
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills mandatory, with an ability to forecast and report out number based KPIs
- Must be able to function in fast-paced environment and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Passionate about Influencer Marketing, and up to date on trends, best practices, and innovations is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to define and meet project deadlines
- Strong project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.