Recruitment Manager at Wildcraft
Views:1380 Applications:415 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Wildcraft - Product Manager/Category Manager - Apparel/Gear/Accessories/Essentials Segment (4-6 yrs)
4-6 years of experience in Sales and Product management from Durable/Luggage industry/Apparel industry is a must
We have multiple roles with specifics to each category
- Financial - Revenue , GP and Inventory of Category
- Process- Category Management SOP aderance - for product lifecycle
- Customer - Internal and External Stakeholder Management
- Business Planning
- Understanding Trends , Market Insights , Competition and Business Needs and provide direction to the category
- Budgeting , Category Sales , Margin and Inventory budgets across Sales Channels
- Drive Pricing and Discounting strategy to balance GP and Inventory
- GTM planning and implementation.
- Product Range Planning
- Seasonal Brief - Product strategy for clothing category based on market trend and competition evaluation.
- To ensure merchandise availability and quality with right product mix ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensure process adherance for inwards and returns and review norms for inventory ageing and stock cover and stock churning season wise.
- Category Performance
- Monitor sales and stock data at various channels and identify the problem and build appropriate counter measure.
- Promotional and display strategies for new launches and core products.
- Establishing working plans according to seasonal and budgetary requirements by evaluating performance gap.
- Sales and GP performance on periodic basis and intervene timely to ensure business metrics are in place
- Merchandise Management -
- Merchandise Planning, Allocation and Replenishment.
- Benchmarking & Managing Stock Cover Ratio. Stock rotation to improve channel margins
- Monitor the merchandise quality and evaluate Customer feedback
- Inter Departmental Co ordination
- Stakeholder Management with Creation centre, Sales and SCM and other functions as required
- Work with Marketing for packaging , promotion and other channel marketing support as required