HR at Wildcraft
Views:4485 Applications:1297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:733
Wildcraft - Key Account Manager - Online Sales - eCommerce Domain (2-3 yrs)
Wildcraft India PL is seeking a detail-oriented team player with exceptional judgment to manage listings and grow sales on Myntra, Amazon and other online marketplaces.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter with 2-3 years of relevant experience who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment.
While responsible for operations, online marketing, merchandise assortment, merchandising, promotions and brand maintenance, the E-Commerce Marketplace Specialist time will be spent managing Wildcraft India PL listings and inventory for third-party online marketplaces.
This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing marketplace opportunities.
- Manage inventory on Myntra, Amazon and other online marketplaces as required
- Manage the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Create, manage, and optimize listings - ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new item posting, out of stock item removal etc, with reconciliation of marketplace listings
- Monitor competitive listings and Wildcraft India PL product pricing on marketplaces
- Consistently monitor and understand competitive pricing landscapes
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email)
- Develop and present a marketing and advertising budget to drive Marketplace channel sales; update quarterly and adhere to guidelines regarding pricing, promotional strategy, and advertising budget once established, presented to and approved by Leadership.
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace metrics and sales
- Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems
- Establish Wildcraft India PL as a seller in new online marketplaces
QUALIFICATIONS, DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's/Master Degree in business, marketing, data sciences, or related field
- Two-plus years- experience in ecommerce, online marketing, or equivalent
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Has exceptional attention to detail and the ability to plan strategically and manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others
- Knowledge of online marketplaces (Amazon, Myntra, etc) - Experience buying and selling on Myntra, Amazon, etc. preferred
- Experience in merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerce preferred
- Interest or experience in the lifestyle industry a plus. Knowledge of clothing / footwear / accessories preferred
- Experience with product listings, data feeds, email marketing, search engine marketing, and Google Analytics preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.