Recruitment Manager at Wildcraft
Views:814 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Wildcraft - Financial Planning & Analysis/Controllership Role - CA (5-8 yrs)
Looking for a CA with 5+ yrs exp.
this is role is work from office, - Bangalore (JP Nagar)
- Ensure Month End closing of Sub-ledgers; i.e. Fixed Assets; Accounts Payable; Inventory and Accounts Receivables is done on time and accurately
- Ensure month end provisions are booked appropriately and compare budget vs actuals for all expenses on a monthly basis
- Responsible for monthly review of Trial Balance with Finance Head and ensure closure of review points before GL Closure is done
- Responsible for driving discipline of monthly Balance sheet Reconciliations within Finance Function.
- Ensure accurate, complete and timely submission of monthly, quarterly & annual management reports and ad hoc deliverables in the region.
- Contribute to the existing workflow for financial accounting, management accounting, cash flow, working capital & internal controls.
- Ensuring robust external stakeholder relationship
- Effective interfacing with auditors and other external advisors.
- Liaison with Statutory Auditors and Tax Auditors to plan periodic audits to ensure timely completion of Stat and Tax audit
- Liaison with Internal Auditors for Process Audits, ensure ICFR Reporting in line with ICAI Guidelines
- Internal Team Coordination
- Support FP&A Team with critical inputs on Inventory Ledgers and COGS Reconciliations on Quarterly basis
- Business partnering with SCM and Production
- Work with Functional Heads to address Audit Observations and strengthen Internal Controls